Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Week 6: More Pictures

On the upper bottle each plant seems to have at least three leaves. There is still a bean shell remnant stuck to the wall.

Our guppy is still alive. He seems longer, and I can observe him eat something off the string that a drops off the bottle cap and into the water. I'm pretty sure this is where he gets his nourishment from, but what he is feeding on and is anyone's guess. I'm there they are root bits that seeped into the string. The guppy also seems to feed off something from the rocks.

One of our snails ended up on top of the aladia. I'm not sure if it floated up or if it's actually alive. The other snail is still close to one of the edges of the bottle, so I'm assuming the one on top of the aladia is alive.


No comments:

Post a Comment