Monday, March 30, 2015

On a Somber Note


It's sad to say our guppy didn't make it to see April. I found him tangled among the moss, dead-eyed and listless. Since he seems extremely pale and gray I'm guessing he's been dead for at least a day or two. The cause of death may have been the very murky water because when he was alive the water was extremely clear. 


Here we find our two snails. Now more than ever I believe that one had been alive because in a previous blog entry I had documented him tangled among the moss. In another occasion he was on the opposite side of the battle in comparison to his brother. However now one can see that the left shelf contains nothing (of it does contain something it's very hard to see)


Not only is the water very murky but the moss and the aladia seem to have grown a lot from the last time I saw the ecosystem. Before I could see clear to the other side, but now all I see are leaves and green. This is why I found our guppy's corpse tangled among the plants instead of lying on the floor of the bottle. 


Our plants have withered, and the leaves seem ready to fall. They seem drenched in water, their leaves extremely limp and darkening at the edges. They look like they will fall very soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment